Top 3 reasons why KUCOIN should be the Crypto Exchange for you
KUCOIN KYC? KUCOIN LENDING? KUCOIN TRADING BOT?
KUCOIN DISCOUNT CODE:
What You Need to Know About Kucoin:
You may have heard about cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, but to me, Kucoin is a little different and has so much more to offer.
If you don’t know why that’s okay! We’ll fill you in on the details. This article will explain what Kucoin is, our top 3 reasons to use it, and some factors you should consider when choosing the Kucoin exchange to trade on.
KuCoin Review: A Unique Cryptocurrency Exchange
KuCoin is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in 2017. It is currently one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and is used by millions of traders. The exchange is known for its efficient customer service, a wide selection of cryptocurrencies, and low trading fees.
Overall, it is a robust platform that is suitable for both beginner and advanced traders. The exchange currently offers more than 400 cryptocurrencies. This wide selection of coins makes it easy for you to diversify your crypto portfolio.
If you sign up with KuCoin now, you’ll receive a bonus of 10% discount on all trading fees and up to a $500 beginner gift package from Kucoin when you trade your first transaction. This is a great offer that will give you a nice boost when you start trading.
Top 3 Reasons to choose Kucoin
#1: KUCOIN KYC
Extremely quick account creation: You can create an account on KuCoin in just a few minutes. All you need to do is provide your name, and email address, and create a password. Yes, you heard that correctly the KUCOIN KYC process is simple.
#2: SO MANY MORE CHOICES
- Wide selection of coins: KuCoin offers more than 700 different cryptocurrencies at this time. Therefore, you’re sure to find the coins that you’re looking for. There are many legitimate cryptocurrencies that Binance or Coinbase takes a long time to list and maybe you are not sure about using some of the lesser-known crypto exchanges. Kucoin has proven itself to be reliable and safe while having some of the top cryptocurrencies before they go mainstream. Many people would see this as the #1 reason to use Kucoin.
#3: AN EXCHANGE YOU CAN USE
- Kucoin is an actual exchange where you can conduct spot trades, futures trades, trade with margin and leverage trade. Kucoin also has trading bots and trading bot strategies available. All of this is available within the app
Honorable mentions / Additional Pros of using KuCoin
- Low trading fees: Trading fees are a normal part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. However, KuCoin’s fees are quite low compared to other exchanges.
- Strong security features: The team at KuCoin takes security very seriously. They use a number of advanced security features to protect your account from hackers.
- Excellent customer support: The customer support team at KuCoin is available 24/7 by means of email and a real-time chat feature. Therefore, you can get help whenever you need it.
- Multiple language support: KuCoin’s website and customer support options are available in Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish. This makes it easier for people around the world to use the platform.
- Available on mobile: KuCoin’s mobile app makes it easy for you to trade cryptocurrencies on the go. You can download the app for Android or iOS devices.
“Cons” of using KuCoin (Kind of)
- New user bonus: While a bonus is great, it is only given to new users. If you’re interested in trading on KuCoin, make sure that you sign up with a link to get the bonus.
Overall, KuCoin is a robust cryptocurrency exchange that is suitable for both beginner and advanced traders.
For me, this is a second-level cryptocurrency exchange. What I mean by that is, if you have been involved in crypto for a while and have started to notice that the fees on the more well-known “exchanges” are charging you to buy almost anything seem outrageous and you think to yourself there has got to be something better out there well there is. And this is the second level.
Kucoin is also a great place to start trading cryptocurrencies on the spot and leverage if you’re new to the space. The wide selection of coins and low trading fees makes KuCoin a popular choice for people that are just getting started with cryptocurrency.
If you’re thinking about joining the world of cryptocurrency trading, consider signing up for KuCoin.
Check out our last Blog discussing one of our major passive income platforms Yield Nodes here:
Nothing in the guide is to be taken as investment advice. Neither the author nor the publication takes responsibility or liability for any investment, profits, or losses you may incur as a result of this information. The article may contain affiliate links. Remember to conduct research before making any investment decision.